 Publishing / 3991
3990  |  3992
Subject:
Help with Server to Server file coping, w/o old server access
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:16:40 GMT

HI!

I have heard of a program (Richard with Castle World did this) which can
copy a web site between two servers, without permission from the one.  Does
anyone know where to get this, and FAST please!

Let me explain, (this is non-lego, but I know no where else to go for help,
sorry) I have a person who I am helping with a web site.  His old WM is very
stubborn and has put up a fight during the transition.  We are moving from
his server space to a new one and can't access the old web site source files
(since he won't give us access).  I need the source files and file structure
preserved so that I can copy the old site onto the new server for the
interim while I finish up the new design.  Can you help?

PS: The old site goes offline in two days, so this is time intensive if you
can help!