 Publishing / 3990
Re: I dont get this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:32:45 GMT

You need to take a hint from the upload rules:

"All zipped files will be unzipped (without directories)."

In groups of 5-12, depending on file size, I'll upload my pictures in groups
of zip files.  It works well, and it is easy!  Just a note though, do it
late at night because it take a lot of time!

Jeremy

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
Well, i tried to create an inspirational
brickshelf folder. however, i dont understand how im suppost to put picks in it.
I went to upload, and browsed my pictures.
I have over 100 lego castle pictures, but as far as i can tell, i have to enter
them one at a time.
Then, when i tried to upload a pic, it just stood there saying uploading
picture or something.

Is it suppost to sit there without doing anything?
Is there some way i can put in more than one picture at a time?

Thanks!

Aramir