 Publishing / 3884
    Re: Camera ?'s —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Well, not always. What I ment is that, using high resolutions, you can, in effect, do a 'digital zoom' on an image-editing program. For example: (URL) took a 2048x1536 picture, then cropped out a 640x480 section, which held a monkey. The (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Camera ?'s —William R. Ward
   (...) [...] (...) Doing film photography I learned that it's best to do your cropping when you take the picture, rather than afterward. So I try to compose all my pictures how I want them in the end, without cropping. Not that I always succeed, and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.publish)