 Publishing / 385
  My web page is finaly running.

OK, stage 1 is complete. Navigation buttons work and all links work. Now all I got to do is sort thru the other 100 or so Lego links and place them in the correct catagory. Once again url is ... (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My web page is finaly running.

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) all (...) Looks good. A candidate for favorite if I ever saw one. Roy (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My web page is finaly running.

(...) Some constructive criticism... :-) your links are a dark blue against a black/blue background. I had to lean in close to the screen and squint to read them. And the graphic image above the words "My Collection of web links..." appears to be (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)