 Publishing / 387
Re: My web page is finaly running.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:14:09 GMT

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 04:40:57 GMT, "Fred Carcanague III"
<corkycarcanague@hotmail.com> wrote:

OK, stage 1 is complete. Navigation buttons work and all links work. Now all
I got to do is sort thru the other 100 or so Lego links and place them in
the correct catagory. Once again url is ...
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/mine/5821

LegoCork

Some constructive criticism... :-)
your links are a dark blue against a black/blue background.  I had to lean in
close to the screen and squint to read them.

And the graphic image above the words "My Collection of web links..."
appears to be broken.

Though I hate them too, you might consider using Geocities geoguide thingy on
your pages.  This will stop the annoying pop-up advertising browser windows
from appearing.
Though your supposed to put them at the top of the page, I have occasionally
put them at the bottom.  (out of the way, so to speak)

"Miscelaneous" should be Miscellaneous.

The picture of you lounging on the bridge is good - but it would have been
better had you been holding a Lego model.  :-)
BTW, where was that taken?

-- Terry K --
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/instruct.htm