 Publishing / 3756
  Re: Dreamweaver Question

So odd. That was my thought as well so I checked the code and the properties dialogue...both have a border and cell pad values of '0'. I had a web developer here take a quick look at it and he couldn't figure it out either...chalked it up to a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Dreamweaver Question

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:H1xIzM.20t@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) to (...) not (...) spaces, empty lines, newlines etc. between the <TD> and </TD> tags. It worked for me in the past. And set the image border to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Dreamweaver Question

Hmm. I hadn't looked for hard returns on new lines. I'll take a look when I create my next page. Many thanks for the advice Stefan. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)