 Publishing / 3750
Re: Update to Toradoch Site + Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Gil Shaw writes:
Thanks for the input Duane.  All very helpful.

Does your site have a name? Just wondering as I'm setting up generic buttons
for sites that don't have ones on hand at the moment.  Yours would be the
premiere...with permission of course :>

Cheers,
-G

Sorry for the late reply. I just go by "Duane's LEGO Page". The proper
address and button are on my links page.

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html