 Publishing / 3719
    Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf —Jon Palmer
   I'm good to go. I disabled AdSubtract during the upload and there were no problems at all. AdSubtract has never given me any problems on other sites though so I never thought of it. But no problem, I'll just shut it off when I upload to Brickshelf (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   (...) That's odd. I wonder what It does to the upload? It must be doing somethin to the outgoing data, otherwise you wouldn't have partially uploaded files. KL (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)