 Publishing / 3717
  Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf

We were having a similar problem a LONG time ago, and I do remember Ken saying something about disabling a proxy server. After that no problems. BTW, Kevin your doing a great job with the quick folder approvals. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf

(...) Yes, just about everything should run better when bypassing a proxy server, not just brickshelf. Not that it should cause problems. I have tested brickshelf with Squid and it works great. I have not tested it with whatever appliances the cable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)