 Publishing / 3697
Re: Brickshelf and films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:47:01 GMT

Thanks to Stefan for his post!
I'd like to concur with everything he said and add that I hope the horror
contest does NOT turn into a bloodbath! Jared and I agree that we are hoping
for entries that reflect the more classic, spine-tingling horror as opposed
to the more modern, gross-out horror...

That said, let me add my own praise for Brickshelf. YAY FOR BRICKSHELF!
Please don't ever go away! Without you guys, the animation community would
be hard pressed to share our films! We owe you a great big THANKS!