 Publishing / 3692
    Re: LEGO Poems —Michael Horvath
   I mean, put your poems in a room and the rooms into a building. Can your atmospheric effects be placed within a box? Can you have fog, etc., in a room, but not have fog outside the room? Mike (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: LEGO Poems —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I think I understand that you are saying. First, let me finish making the images for the poems. Then I'll get to work on the room/building concept. -AHui (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)