 Publishing / 3693
Re: LEGO Poems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Michael Horvath writes:
I mean, put your poems in a room and the rooms into a building.
Can your atmospheric effects be placed within a box?  Can you have fog,
etc., in a room, but not have fog outside the room?

I think I understand that you are saying.  First, let me finish making the
images for the poems.  Then I'll get to work on the room/building concept.
-AHui