 Publishing / 3688
  LEGO Poems

Poerty meets Lego! Back during my high school years I wrote a lot of poerty on various topics. Most of it dark poetry but poetry none the less. In any case, today it occured to me that my poems would have a better effect on people if I placed an (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Poems

Keep in mind the suggestion to put them in a city. This way you can create a museum or art gallery or something. Who knows, they may find their way into something like Datsville! Mike (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Poems

(...) What do you mean *city*? Please explian? What I'm thinking is perhaps making a FLASH file where the user walks into a virtual room with *paintings* on the wall. As the user moves thru the room if s/he clicks on a *painting* a poem/image would (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Poems

I mean, put your poems in a room and the rooms into a building. Can your atmospheric effects be placed within a box? Can you have fog, etc., in a room, but not have fog outside the room? Mike (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Poems

(...) I think I understand that you are saying. First, let me finish making the images for the poems. Then I'll get to work on the room/building concept. -AHui (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Poems

(...) Perhaps typobic perimeter? ;-) All seriousness aside, I like them:-) -John (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)