 Publishing / 3685
  Freeware Drawing Program ??

Does anyone know of a freeware/shareware drawing program which allows the user to overlay a grid on an image? It's important that the user be able to adjust the size of the grid. All I have on my computer are the standard Microsoft (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Freeware Drawing Program ??

I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not, but it does allow you to create graph paper and change line sizes and whatnot: (URL) shareware, so that in-and-of-itself violates you're request. Sorry, I'll just crawl back under my rock (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Freeware Drawing Program ??

(...) Try the GIMP, GNU Image Manipulation Program, (URL) has a lot of the capabilities of Photoshop (though certainly not all). And it's totally free. I'm not sure how to do a grid, but there's probably a way. Worst case, you can create one with (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)