 Publishing / 3686
Re: Freeware Drawing Program ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:47:26 GMT

I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not, but it does allow
you to create graph paper and change line sizes and whatnot:

http://webperso.easynet.fr/~philimar/graphpapeng.htm

It's shareware, so that in-and-of-itself violates you're request. Sorry,
I'll just crawl back under my rock now... :P

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.publish, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Does anyone know of a freeware/shareware drawing program which allows the user
to overlay a grid on an image?  It's important that the user be able to adjust
the size of the grid.

All I have on my computer are the standard Microsoft Paint/PhotoEditor/Imaging
utilities.  Paint has a grid, but you can't seem to vary the square size.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Shaun