 Publishing / 3668
    deep linking on brickshelf —Don Heyse
   I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but is it possible to provide a "deep link" link in each folder (or better yet, on each picture) that you could snag with a right click of the mouse and paste into your lugnet post boasting of your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: deep linking on brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) After uploading, you as the author can view each pic, then click on the pic itself. The URL in your address box in your browser is the deep link to paste in, I believe. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: deep linking on brickshelf —Greg Perry
   (...) Yep! That's the way I do it and it works just fine. For folders/pictures that haven't been made available yet you just have to be signed in as the folder owner to do this. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: deep linking on brickshelf (It's Illegal!) —Todd Thuma
   Deep Linking is Illegal! According to recent press releases and court rulings, deep linking to a web site is illegal. (URL) have indicated that this is a major legal issue. (URL) course, all of this comes after a court ruling that said 2 years ago (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: deep linking on brickshelf (It's Illegal!) —Jude Beaudin
   Todd, It is not illegal to deep link to your own property. Jude (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)