 Publishing / 3668
3667  |  3669
Subject:
deep linking on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:50:39 GMT

I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but is it possible to
provide a "deep link" link in each folder (or better yet, on each picture)
that you could snag with a right click of the mouse and paste into your
lugnet post boasting of your fabulous new MOC.  I could imagine this might
even be useful after brickshelf moderation has been completed.  Maybe this
would only appear to the owner of the folder when he's logged in...

Don

PS.  Love the brickshelf, and I applaud the decision to switch to a
moderated site.