 Publishing / 3661
    Brick Trail Mouse Trail Effect —Jeremy Scott
   Hi! I am a bit of a programmer (emphisis on "a bit") and I used a cut and paste code from (URL) to create a mouse trail using ldraw bricks. Copy the code from the text file and use it, just retain the credits at the top. Because I am only "a bit" of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Trail Mouse Trail Effect (with link to code!) —Jeremy Scott
   I knew I had forgotten something. DUH! (URL) for public viewing, BTW. ~Just your neighborhood lugneter, Jeremy Scott (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)