 Publishing / 3645
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf (and some random thoughts) —Melody Brown
   My random thoughts: I have read some of the more interesting and wiser postings, and have to say that I agree with many things that have been said, some of them I couldn’t say better myself, others are just plain commonsense and then there are some (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish) !!

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf (and some random thoughts) —Manfred Moolhuysen
     Hello Melody, You've expressed your feelings about the subject very well. I wish I could write as good as you do. But I can't, so I'm very pleased you did this. I speculate (and hope) that your post might be close to the opinion of the the silend (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: all your base is Brickshelf's (and some random thoughts) —Joseph Williams
   (...) These are generally my sentiments too. I hope the tone of my typing investigating the testamentgate coverup was not taken too seriously. I totally understand the recent developments in the online Lego landscape as fully necessary and applaude (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)