 Publishing / 3610
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Oliver Kutsche
   Hi Kevin, in news:GyrGGo.3zy@lugnet.com you wrote (...) I don't think it would take a few months to write one short HTML page with your submission rules and put it on www.brickshelf.com. This has nothing to do with programming software. You could (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Actually, I'd like to second this idea. Over the weekend I was talking to a friend who also uses Brickshelf, but not Lugnet. He had no idea what was going on with my folders (most of which are still off-line). After I him told what I had (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)