 Publishing / 3602
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You should never use ANY place ( your own HD, one particular floppy, BS, some other site) as your one and only place to keep something you consider important. If it's important, keep it in multiple places. That piece of advice has nothing to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —David Koudys
   (...) /agree with ++Lar. I mean, what if BrickShelf's HD were to die quite by accident? That has nothing to do with any 'malicious' intent on people's part and yet your photo's would still be gone. Then who do you blame? I have my little web site (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)