 Publishing / 3593
  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

ty for replying Kevin. Granted I understand the sensitivity around some of the Testament chapters but he's got several other projects that have no offensive nature except possibly in their colour schemes. My question is why there was a carpet policy (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

(...) LOL! It's simple, he broke (or pushed) the rules in the past, so I want to carefully review everything he's uploaded. Why haven't the easy ones been moderated ok yet? That's a matter of mechanics and priorities. I took them out of the general (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

Hi. Been out of town the last few days, but now that I'm back, I just wanted to chime in on this thread since The Brick Testament was being talked about. In my opinion, BrickShelf has been nothing short of wonderful for the online LEGO community, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish) !!