 Publishing / 353
    Re: Case-sensitivity in programming languages —Roy Earls
   While the discussion to Case or not to Case is very interesting and I hope it continues, I would like inject something at this point. A bit of history if you will. Way back when ( Mr. Peabody please set the Wayback Machine for the cusp between main (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Case-sensitivity in programming languages —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Oh yes it's broke (.... because I just changed some chars into caps randomly, but we don't need to tell the boss that, right?) (...) And second because people don't want to take the time to type in: Print_A_Line_To_The_Screen ("Hello World"); (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)