 Publishing / 34
    Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file) —Paul Gyugyi
   Waaaay cool, Todd. Of course, now I can think of a zillion ways ldlite could work better, like putting a "Save As" option on the menu, and having the zoom factor and viewing direction be set from a menu, and Saving all the comment fields to a (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Right now it's filtering out all lines which don't have a digit as their first non-whitespace character -- so the only author's notes that make it through are the ones beginning with 0. I was tempted to see if LDLITE would filter this out, and (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file) —Paul Gyugyi
     I was tempted to see if that would work also. I think it would. I'll see if I have a better idea once I think some more about how to do a "Save to Disk". (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file) —Paul Gyugyi
   So, I posted a .dat file to lugnet.cad.dat. The article did not come up with the option to run ldlite (using the standard nntp interface), so I'll see if this link will work: <a href="(URL)mudray.dat</a> (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)