 Publishing / 326
  Re: Lego Easter Eggs!

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:19:32 GMT, Jasper Janssen uttered the following profundities... (...) It's free, and it caches by actual file name, and shows the address, which makes it easier to locate a picture or something I would like to save, but had (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Easter Eggs!

(...) As is netscape free. (...) And no wonder IE4 is so damn slow. BTW, just get ACDsee and turn the thumbnail mode over the cache directory. with my (admittedly small) Netscape cache of 20 megs, I never have trouble doing that. And of course, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)