 Publishing / 3258
Re: Keppler Industries v3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:12:17 GMT

Hehehe, no problem. And ja, there is no new mocs (yet). Just a new design,
engine, and better/new descriptions and pics every now and then. As far as
new stuff, allways expect new MOC's, because they are coming (eventually).
And a story? Probally not, I'm not much of a writer/reader. And I usually
just pass over people's stories on their sites (unless they are short and
entertaining).

:-P

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
Oooops... :-)

Yup, sometimes the cause is right under our nose and we just overlook...

(Thanks for the tip, mate!)

After a more careful browsing...
I recall some of the old page, so it seems to me most of the visible change
is in design. Can we expect any new ship soon? Or a story featuring the ships?

Pedro