 Publishing / 3256
Re: Keppler Industries v3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Well, after about a month of working on the new site, I am done. It has many
new features that should make it a snap for me to add new stuff, so maybe I
can build more.

The new site has it all. It is a good improvement! Congrats for the nice work!

PLEASE update all your links to http://lego.kepplah.com, because my old host
will be gone as of the 15th. Don't forget to fill out the contact form and
add your own links! And if you find any problems (spelling, broken iamges,
etc...) could you please let me know so I can fix em?

Not exactly a problem, just a difficulty... the size of the text looks a bit
small, somehow difficult to read. Is there a way to increase it a little?

Well, it is supposed to be 70% of your defualt text size. So that may depend
on how you have your system set up/the text size in your bowser. Basically
it should be about 8pt. I like it that way. :-) You can change your IE text
size by view>textsize>pick one.

Thanks :-)

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com