 Publishing / 3249
  Re: Brickshelf bug: files ending in .jpeg

(...) There is a simple solution to that. Use the .jpg extension. KL (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf bug: files ending in .jpeg

(...) I do. But the person who posted the page that I referred to didn't. Please note: If Brickshelf LLC is going to try to have a go as a for-profit venture, a different level of customer service is going to be expected. --Bill. (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf bug: files ending in .jpeg

(...) What level of service should I provide? Should I rename the file for him? KL (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf bug: files ending in .jpeg

(...) Couldn't you just add .jpeg to the list of recognized image file extensions? Seems the easiest solution to me. (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)