 Publishing / 3237
    Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Clark Stephens
   Kevin, I was having problems similar to this, too. I use IE 6.0, so I don't know if this applies to the original poster. I have an exemption set in IE to accept cookies from Brickshelf.com. I can log into www.brickshelf.com with no problems. If I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Jim Schifeling
   How do I set this exemption? Please use very easy steps (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Jim Schifeling
   I would still like to logon to brickshelf from my computer at work. Can anyone help me? (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)