 Publishing / 3227
    Re: Again having problems on Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   Your computer is not saving the cookie that keeps you logged in. When you log in, does the "login" link change to "logout"? If so, and it changes back after you click anything else, you diddn't get/save the cookie. This is a problem with your (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Again having problems on Brickshelf —Jim Schifeling
   I don't think -anything- happened. If I set my security settings lower will that help? It is already accepting cookies from other sites like Art Bell and the like that have password logins. It is not like last time where I would hit the login and I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Again having problems on Brickshelf —Jim Schifeling
   I tried it again this morning. I sign in and nothing happens. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Again having problems on Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   If your computer takes cookies from Art Bell, then there shouldn't be any problem with Brickshelf :) Seriously, I would like to nail this cookie problem for good. What OS, browser version and ISP works, and which combination does not work? KL (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Clark Stephens
     Kevin, I was having problems similar to this, too. I use IE 6.0, so I don't know if this applies to the original poster. I have an exemption set in IE to accept cookies from Brickshelf.com. I can log into www.brickshelf.com with no problems. If I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Jim Schifeling
     How do I set this exemption? Please use very easy steps (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: suggestion to try Brickshelf.com not the IP address —Jim Schifeling
     I would still like to logon to brickshelf from my computer at work. Can anyone help me? (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Again having problems on Brickshelf —Jim Schifeling
   I have my password and user name right, I set my security settings on the lowest possible. My internet options "accept cookies" was on. I am using IE6 with W2000 Pro. I use Verizon DSL. All my other password sites work but this one. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)