 Publishing / 3173
Re: Rail Racers track operation details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.publish, James Trobaugh writes:
Hmmm, thats strange. Do you see the pictures on the other pages? I tried it
on a couple of machines and it seems to work fine on them.

What kind of OS are you using? What kind of browser? It really shouldn't
matter since I didn't do any fancy coding, it's all very basic HTML.

Yeah, I think it may be the browser. I was using Netscape 4.6 on Solaris. The
images on the gallery page are OK, but the one on the main page (above "Have
you ever wondered...") doesn't display either. Strange. Tried it on IE and it's
all fine.

Regards

ROSCO