 Publishing / 3171
Re: Rail Racers track operation details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:55:16 GMT

Hmmm, thats strange. Do you see the pictures on the other pages? I tried it
on a couple of machines and it seems to work fine on them.

What kind of OS are you using? What kind of browser? It really shouldn't
matter since I didn't do any fancy coding, it's all very basic HTML.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx, James Trobaugh writes:
I have finally documented how the current Rail Racers race track is
controlled and configured. I hope to had more detailed information on each
individual component soon, as well as the source code for the RCXs
(developed in NCQ).

The basic overview can be found here:
http://www.ngltc.org/RailRacers/track.html

or accessed from the Rail Racers web site at:
http://www.railracers.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Just checked out railracers.com and none of the images (on the setup page)
display.

ROSCO

FUT: lugnet.publish