 Publishing / 317
  Photography Tips added to my web site

I've added a new area off of the "miscellaneous" area on my lego web site. I have two pages that discuss photographic techniques I use and image post-processing. Go to: (URL) click on the Miscellaneous link. From there, you can click on (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Photography Tips added to my web site

(...) I (...) stages of learning Photoshop. Thanks for sharing! Scott (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)