 Publishing / 317
316  |  318
Subject:
Photography Tips added to my web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 04:35:08 GMT

I've added a new area off of the "miscellaneous" area on my lego web site. I
have two pages that discuss photographic techniques I use and image
post-processing.

Go to:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/3217/Lego/Lego.html

and click on the Miscellaneous link. From there, you can click on
Photographing Lego models.

Or, you can go there directly at:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/3217/Lego/Photography.html

If you experience any browser incompatibilities, have any questions, or want
me to elaborate, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael