 Publishing / 3137
    Re: No more broken thumbnails! —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) I couldn't upload any file and I can't do it now. "Internal server error". When do you fix this? (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: No more broken thumbnails! —Kevin Loch
   It sounds like you're not even getting the files to the server. When you click on the upload link from a folder, you should get the 'upload page'. On that page is a box to enter the file you want to upload, a browser button, and upload button and a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)