 Publishing / 3046
  Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)

(...) :-) (...) If you intend it for others to print, why not just provide the POV file and a link to the instrucitons I gave you for rendering it big? Let them render it and print it, save yourself the time transferring that 70MB file and the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)

(...) The typography, Man! It is the typography that compels me! -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)