 Publishing / 3001
3000  |  3002
Subject:
Digital Camera Q: Toshiba PDR-M61
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:56:50 GMT

Hi all,

Has anyone here purchased or used the Toshiba PDR-M61 ??  I was looking into
various digital cameras, and this one seems to be an amazing choice.  Up until
now, I've made use of my brother-in-law's Canon S10 Powershot, which I've
always been very impressed with.  The Toshiba, however, seems to be the same,
or better, in every category, and for much less ... granted, my borther in law
insisted on a pocket model, which I am not concerned with.  But this Toshiba is
listed as a Consumer Reports Best Buy, has all of the features I want,
excellent reviews all around, and come with a price tag as low as $230.

Can anyone offer any LEGO-related reviews, or point me to some LEGO pics taken
with it?

Thanks in advance,
Shaun