 Publishing / Photography / 85
Re: Digital Camera Q: Toshiba PDR-M61
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 00:13:33 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <Shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:GL3r2q.BEF@lugnet.com...

Hi all,

Has anyone here purchased or used the Toshiba PDR-M61 ??  I was looking • into
various digital cameras, and this one seems to be an amazing choice.  Up • until
now, I've made use of my brother-in-law's Canon S10 Powershot, which I've
always been very impressed with.  The Toshiba, however, seems to be the • same,
or better, in every category, and for much less ... granted, my borther in • law
insisted on a pocket model, which I am not concerned with.  But this • Toshiba is
listed as a Consumer Reports Best Buy, has all of the features I want,
excellent reviews all around, and come with a price tag as low as $230.

Can anyone offer any LEGO-related reviews, or point me to some LEGO pics • taken
with it?

Well, I don't know about the M61, but I'm now the proud owner of the M65.
It's virtually the same camera (exact same body & accessories), but the M65
is a 3.34 megapixel camera (versus 2.1 megapixel for the M61). The M65 can
also support a 128MB SmartMedia card which allows, at its highest
resolution, to store 120 images (at it's lowest, it can actually store about
1200!). The price tage was only $380 (add another $60 for the additional
128MB).

Thanks in advance,
Shaun