 Publishing / 2999
    My LEGO® Star Wars movie has made it premire on iFilm —Rod Kent
   My LEGO® Star Wars movie, Tube Wars, has made it premire on iFilm. (URL) from Brickfilms: This movie has it all: Duplo, Star Wars Mini-figs, and good special effects. The scenes with the bigger blocks have this surreality to them. The music is the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish)

        RE: My LEGO® Star Wars movie has made it premire on iFilm —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) advertisement. I also despise watching video clips via browser plugins. I'd much rather download the file. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish)