 Publishing / 2999
2998  |  3000
Subject:
My LEGO® Star Wars movie has made it premire on iFilm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:58:51 GMT

My LEGO® Star Wars movie, Tube Wars, has made it premire on iFilm.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2400945,00.html

Description from Brickfilms: This movie has it all: Duplo, Star Wars Mini-figs,
and good special effects. The scenes with the bigger blocks have this
surreality to them. The music is the key in this short- nice and soft for the
amusement park scenes and Star Wars Theme when Darth Vader ruins everything.

Rod