 Publishing / 2996
Re: Metro: Cities of Brick goes live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:10:03 GMT

Check out the Open Directory Lego : Town: Communities Section.  It is
divided up by city size.
http://dmoz.org/Kids_and_Teens/Sports_and_Hobbies/Toys/Lego/Town/Communities/
I have located pretty much all the LEGO City and Town sites that have
something worth looking at.  There are about 40+ cities on the internet.
~Chris Fortier
www.chrisfortier.com

In lugnet.town, John P. Henderson writes:
Dave,
I like the idea of this site.  If been trying to glean Town/City ideas from
the Brickshelf Galleries, but that can take a while to find just Town stuff
(especially for those of us who are easily distracted by all the cool
Castles and Spaceships...).   :)
What you have so far looks good.  I hope the directory develops to include
a large number of other City sites that are out there that I have yet to find...
-H.

In lugnet.town, Dave Amos writes:
Tada!

Metro: Cities of Brick is a new site ...<snip>
So check it out!  Read, interact!

Metro: Cities of Brick - http://www.protonmusic.com
(I know, sorry about the domain name.  Its the only one I have left.  I will
try to get a new one.)  :)

-Dave Amos