 Town / 3604
Metro: Cities of Brick goes live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 02:52:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Tada!

Metro: Cities of Brick is a new site dedicated to the genre of Lego Town and
specifically Lego city builders!  On the site you can read interviews and
editorials, and post responses on MetroTalk, the message board.  The goal of
the site is to encourage discussion about city building and town, to help
improve the qualities of lego cities everywhere.

Since this is a place to share ideas, I suggest you write an editorial for
the site!  It is open to anyone with an idea.  Controversial topics are
welcome, so long as they pertain to Lego town.

So check it out!  Read, interact!

Metro: Cities of Brick - http://www.protonmusic.com
(I know, sorry about the domain name.  Its the only one I have left.  I will
try to get a new one.)  :)

-Dave Amos