 Publishing / 2964
Re: www.fibblesnork.com still active?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 04:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This link (and http://www.fibblesnork.com) appears to be defunct, or else
I'm having some reachability problems. Does anyone know if it's still
active? The terms of use require that you have a link back to this URL, I
believe unless they themselves have been revised.

I don't get it on my browser either.

I may have missed an announcement by Todd that they were moving, of course,
but a search of LUGNET didn't turn up anything useful.

I haven't heard of anything.

-Shiri