 Publishing / 2963
2962  |  2964
Subject:
www.fibblesnork.com still active?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:16:05 GMT

Part of the Fibblesnork(tm) site content (the set guide, the ratings, the
info on auctions, the legal info, etc.) was moved to LUGNET(tm) a while
back... I,
and many others I am sure, use the Fibblesnork background images, in
large part because they're truly spiffy. Of course the images (that I use)
are hosted by me in order to be in compliance with the Terms of Use.

In revising a site preparatory to moving it to a different host I decided to
poke the link I have on the site (which points to
http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds) to make sure it still worked.
(I tend to poke all the links on a page when I've made revisions like moving
it or whatever)

This link (and http://www.fibblesnork.com) appears to be defunct, or else
I'm having some reachability problems. Does anyone know if it's still
active? The terms of use require that you have a link back to this URL, I
believe unless they themselves have been revised.

I may have missed an announcement by Todd that they were moving, of course,
but a search of LUGNET didn't turn up anything useful.

Suggestions as to a better group to post to welcomed if this wasn't the best
choice.

Thanks!