 Publishing / 2913
  Updated: More Lego wallpaper, please!

One more update, a minor quickie one really, but I'll be out for a couple weeks. Maybe eventually I'll even get a real webpage up with this info! ;-) And if I missed yours and you want to add it to this list, then please let me know. Hey LDRAW.ORG (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Updated: More Lego wallpaper, please!

(...) *SNIP* (...) Wallpaper quality (800x600) pics of my MOTM entry "The Beast" can be found here: (URL) also, "Disco Beast" which can be found here: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)