 Publishing / 2909
    Re: RGB color values for many brick colors —David Eaton
   (...) I'm assuming "CMYK" translates to something along the lines of Blue,Red,Yellow,Black? Or more appropriately "Cyan","Magenta","Yellow",K? (what the heck would K be?) If you had the CMYK values, could these be mathematically translated into (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

        Re: RGB color values for many brick colors —Rob Doucette
     (...) CMYK is Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (subtractive color model vs RGB additive color model). CMY gives you a muddled gray/brown so K is added for pure black. Go to (URL) then option 2b, Color Theory for a nice presentation on the topic. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

        Re: RGB color values for many brick colors —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) HSL and HSV are both valid models, IIRC I think they are close but not the same. I forget the difference. I think Luminance (and the entire RGB model too) is more useful or applicable for things that do color by giving off light, like monitors (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)