 Publishing / 2907
Re: RGB color values for many brick colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:13:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a different type, one for print colors (CMYK). To read those
color values, use something like Photoshop to sample inside framed
boxes. some of these may be considered official, as well as the naming scheme.

http://www.baseplate.com/colors/gif-pic.html

-Suz

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Just found this chart I did a while back and thought I'd post it for
everyone's enjoyment :) I tried to get the RGB color values for many brick
colors using a huge paper version Pantone pallette. Here are the results.

SteveB

Tres useful! Ought to be widely crossposted! (seems like FAQ material, almost)

++Lar