 Publishing / 2905
  Need some space for some movies.

Hello fellow LUGNETers, I'm in kind of a dilemna. My site, (URL) in in need of some space for movies. Specifically, I have several movies I have made, and more I would like to host. I'm wondering if anyone reading this has some extra space on their (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)