 Publishing / 2884
  RE: More Lego wallpaper, please!

(...) (URL) a lot of other stuff in my brickshelf galleries: (URL) without the dimensions in the file name are usually 800x600. If you need a higher res picture, just about everything is also available in at least 1024x768. If 800 or 1024 are (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!

(...) Thanks, Bram. I'd already downloaded most of them, BTW. I just hadn't remembered exactly where I got them from, only that you had more than two wallpaper galleries. Besides, I figured you might have a few I missed... :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)