 Publishing / 2849
Re: Castle in brick kicks magazines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Chris Pederson writes:
Was there any good castle stories or comic strips in any of these magazines?
Any other lego magazines for that matter too.  I have never had one.  I have
only been able to find cover scans thusfar.

Brick Kicks of Fall 1993 was a castle issue.  Not much in the way of
stories, just an essay at kid-level about what knights did and what life was
like in the Middle Ages, and some model and sculpture photos.  I posted a
page from it here:

to accompany a discussion about some strange printing.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=6049

Never did build the tower, although I did Ldraw some of it.  Must dig that
out again and see what I can make of it.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective